MedStar hosts numerous certification and re-certification classes such as:
- BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- PHTLS (Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support)
- AMLS (Advanced Medical Life Support)
- EPC (Emergency Pediatric Care)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- TECC/TCCC (Tactical Emergency Casualty Care/Tactical Combat Casualty Care)
Click here to view the 2021-2022 specialty certification course schedule, and/or register for an upcoming course.
MedStar also conducts community training such as CPR and Stop the Bleed courses.
Click here to learn more, or to register for any of these courses.