Interested in seeing our world-class mobile healthcare system at work?
Please read the requirements to below, then fill out the interest form at the bottom of the page.
We look forward to meeting you.
Thank you for your interest in MedStar!
- Ride outs must be scheduled in advance with the MedStar Scheduling Coordinator.
- All persons must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ride outs on system ambulances are limited to students through approved programs and system first responders.
- Ride outs by MedStar employee family members and the general public are limited to Field Operations Supervisor vehicles or approved administrative personnel with appropriate approval.
- All ride outs require the persons to complete the following signed forms, and requirements prior to scheduling a ride out:
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Voluntary Participation in Medical Response
- Assumption of Risk, Waiver Release and Indemnification
- Successful Completion of MedStar Online HIPAA course for Observers/Students
- Provide a State or Federal Verified ID in person at the time of scheduling
All of the required forms above will be provided to you within the MedStar HIPAA course for Observers/Students. To begin the observational ride out process and schedule a ride out with the best EMS agency in the U.S.A. please complete the online request form below. The MedStar Scheduling Coordinator will contact you with the required information to enroll.